How to become a member of Unity Credit Union
Why and how to become a member of Unity Credit Union.
There are many benefits to joining our national Credit Union, as here at Unity Credit Union we offer:
- Savings with annual dividend pay-out (subject to performance)
- Loans with simple fixed rates
- FREE loan and savings insurance (terms and conditions apply)
- NO hidden charges or early repayment fees
- Security on savings as we are backed by the FSCS – Financial Services Compensation Scheme
You will have to be a member of Oddfellows/Foresters or a relative of a member as outlined in our membership application before you can join.
You can apply to join Oddfellows on this link – https://www.oddfellows.co.uk/join/
Once you have joined and been allocated a membership number you can apply to join the CU
You can join today by clicking the link below, completing the form and we will do the rest.